Well, this goes to show I should read the blogs on my blog roll more often, but, alas I’ve been busy of late and have fallen behind. It seems I have been “tagged” by Monica over at Dumplings, Three
to list six weird things about myself. Really? Just six, huh?
OK, here goes:
1) I can wiggle one ear at a time. I’m not sure how uncommon this is, but I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone else who could do it. When I wiggle my right ear, my right eyebrow goes up as well. Not so with the left.
2) I majored in Physics. Enough said.
3) I don’t use an alarm clock and still manage to wake up around 5 AM every morning, no matter what time I went to bed. On days I don’t have to go to work, I have to force myself to go back to sleep. Sometimes it doesn’t happen.
4) Since college, I have done my own laundry and ironing and that has continued to this day. My wife has never ironed a single article of my clothing in the eleven years we’ve been married. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
5) I can sometimes make myself sneeze by looking at a bright light. From what I’ve read, about 25% of people can do this.
6) As a young teenager, I had an extensive collection of Barry Manilow records. To this day, I have no idea why I was drawn to his music. I later gravitated to Springsteen, The Eagles and Neil Young when I got to high school.
So there’s the list. I think Monica tagged enough people, so I’ll leave it at that.