Friday, November 30, 2007

Back from the Land of Enchantment

I’m back from my trip to New Mexico. I don’t travel much for my job (thank God), so Ally isn’t used to having me gone for a few nights in a row. Since it’s my job to tuck her in at night, that part of her routine got perturbed and she wasn’t too happy about it. I left a Mickey Mouse card on her pillow, telling her I missed her and couldn’t wait to get back and see her. The first night she woke up crying and Lauren said she came downstairs holding the card.

Awwww.

You don’t want them to be sad, but it’s nice to be missed. All was well when I produced a small stuffed bear, with a strong resemblance to Winnie the Pooh, which I bought at the Albuquerque airport. Another for her collection.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww....
it's a nice feeling to be loved and missed -- glad you're back safe form NM.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home