Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Chicago Sun Times on Klein vs. Joncha

Laws haven't kept up with changing family structure
As much as American families have changed, some things remain the same. For instance, although out-of-wedlock births in the United States now account for 37 percent of births, it still takes the sperm of a male and the egg of a female to make a baby. When unmarried couples with children go their separate ways, they are faced with the same emotional trauma that accompanies divorce. Only in these cases, parents are trudging on new ground. That is even more true when the children are adopted.

For example, when Susan Joncha and Walter Klein flew to China to adopt two girls over the last four years, they probably didn't anticipate that their relationship would end on a sour note.


So the couple did not enter into a legal agreement that spelled out what would happen should they decide to go their separate ways.


Now a Cook County judge has ruled that Klein has no legal basis to get Christmas visitation with the girls, now ages 2 and 6.


----------

Small wonder the CCAA has imposed tougher marriage requirements in their new regulations. I'm sure they're paying attention to this case.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry but I would really appreciate if you would take this down. The reason for this is because your making my Mother look like the bad guy which she isn't. Also Walter was a bad guy from the beginning. And Walter did not even come. Also from the last part you should take some responsibility for me finding this because you should have not posted this garbage without permission. THank you (P.S I am the daughter of this person Susan. Thank you for letting me tell you this. And please take this down you make me feel bad.)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Jane Joncha said...

I TOLD YOU ONCE NOW I HAVE TO TELL YOU TWICE TAKE THE SHIT DOWN NOW!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT YOU RETARD WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE IT DOWN YOU MAKE ME MADE. YOU SPEAK OF OTHERS RUDELY. AS IN SUCH HERE OF MY MOTHER. TAKE THE SHIT ABOUT MY MOTHER OFF ASAP!!!!!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Jane Joncha said...

Hello, I am back again. I would like for you take down this offensive blog on my mother's relations. I believe that it is highly rude to keep a post up after getting told by the daughter of the person being spoke of. Also I hate looking up my name and your stupid little post comes up.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its me again. I'm back. Take down the post already.

Sadly,
Jane Joncha

9:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home