Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Christmas Visit For Guy "Mom Only Dated"

An update to the this story. A judge has ruled that Walter Klein, the ex-boyfriend of a mom to two adopted Chinese daughters, can't spend Christmas with the girls. The "adults" are obviously using these poor girls as pawns in their little power play. I feel sorry for all parties involved.

'I really want to see the girls'
But court rules 'Da' has no right to holiday visit since breakup

Walter Klein won't be spending Christmas with the two little girls he considers his daughters.

He claims in a recently filed lawsuit that he is their father, since he and ex-girlfriend Susan Joncha, when they were together, flew to China to adopt the 2- and 6-year-old children...


She cut off contact between the girls and Klein, 56, and he now is trying to formalize his relationship with the kids through the courts.

But during an emotional hearing Wednesday, Cook County Judge Leida Santiago said Klein has no legal argument to get Christmas visitation, though she'll continue to hear his claims that he's entitled to be a parent to them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAKE THIS GARBAGE OFF NOW!!!! YOUR ON MY LAST BUTTON NOW. TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF. I AM GETTING REALLY ANNOYED. WOULD YOU PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE 6 YEAR OLD NOW BEING 13. YES I AM 13 NOW AND I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS GARBAGE TO STOP. I JUST WANT IT TO END. THIS ISSUE HAS ANNOYED ME FOREVER. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN CHILDREN GET OLDER THEY GET MORE CURIOUS. NOW THAT I HAVE REACHED THAT AGE I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO KNOW I HATE THIS. I HATE HOW YOU WENT ON YOUR OWN WAY TO THINK, THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE RIGHT TO DO THIS. SO NOW THAT YOU KNOW THIS WHEN YOU READ THIS.TAKE THE STUPID BLOG OR WHATEVER THIS IS OFF NOW. TAKE EVERYTHING THAT INVOLVES MY MOTHER AND HER STUPID AND LYING EX-BOYFRIEND. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE WAS A REAL CREEP. ALSO NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS SAY THINGS AND THEY GET ON OTHERS NERVES. SO NEXT TIME TAKE SOME CONSIDERATION OF OTHERS FEELINGS AND THEN DO WHAT YOU WAN TO DO. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. P.S I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. PUT WHERE I AM IN YOUR POINT OF VIEW. HAVE A NICE DAY.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home