Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Crazy Cakes" on DVD

A 'crazy' kind of love
[Rose] Lewis' daughter, 9-year-old Alexandra Mae-Ming Lewis, came to her mother from China when she was 7 months old. She's had the love and support of literally hundreds of family members and friends since her arrival...

"I Love You Like Crazy Cakes," illustrated after real-life photos of Ming's adoption story by western Massachusetts artist Jane Dyer, was released as a DVD by Weston Woods productions last month. Lewis said she just got the call one day telling her it would happen.

Cutest. Illustrations. Ever. The DVD is narrated by adoptive parent Mia Farrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for recommending my book and DVD,"I Love You Like Crazy Cakes." I am happy to tell you that my follow up to "I Love You Like Crazy Cakes" will be released May 1(Little, Brown and Co.) The title is,"Every Year On Your Birthday," also illustrated by the extraordinary artist Jane Dyer. It is a story about celebrating childrens' birthdays and the loving memories parents recall as they watch their children grow older. Once again at the end there is a reference to the little girl's family in China. "..and I hope somehow they feel the magic of your love too."

Enjoy and best wishes,
Rose A. Lewis

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home