Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Gordon Gekko hits bottom, digs

Star of stage and screen Michael Douglas is under the mistaken assumption that anyone will take him seriously when he comments on Brangelina:
"I don't know about Brad Pitt, leaving that beautiful woman (Aniston) to go hold orphans for Angelina. I mean how long is that going to last?"
Now I don’t know what’s worse. That stupid quote or this one from something called The Defamer:

Better Angelina should have taken a page from Douglas' own book, and married a fading actor twice her age … then bear the old man a couple real kids…

Someone should tell the nincompoops at The Defamer that adopted kids are real kids.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me the wife posted this. Do you really care?

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ray said...

Dear Anonymous (from Virginia):

I posted it. And I *do* care when someone of Mr. Douglas' status makes comments implying that adopted and orphaned kids are somehow of less worth than biological children. I find such talk repugnant.

By the way, I removed the snide comments about Mr. Douglas' messy personal life, as his status as a philandering rake is not all that relevant to the discussion. That was a cheap shot.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home