Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snowed in

Like most of the northeast, we had a fair amount of snow last night. The timing of the storm forced cancelation of church this morning, so I have time to work on my novel. So far, all I have is "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". Hopefully, I'll be inspired to write more, but right now I'm feeling a bit of cabin fever coming on...

Ally has been waiting for it to snow this year. We told her last night that when she woke up, there would be lots of snow. She won't be disappointed. It was the first thing she mentioned when she woke up. They just plowed the road, so now I can shovel the driveway and make a path to the playground across the street. Here's what it looked like this morning, all tranquil and still: Maybe I'll get out later and take more. We don't get many opportunities like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home