Friday, January 20, 2006

Philosophy??

Well, I agree with the Mathematics and Engineering (as well as the Art and Dance) scores, but it looks like I missed my true calling.

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Philosophy

100%

Mathematics

92%

Engineering

83%

Chemistry

75%

Psychology

75%

Linguistics

75%

English

75%

Biology

67%

Sociology

50%

Anthropology

50%

Theater

42%

Journalism

33%

Dance

25%

Art

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

You scored as English.

You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English 83%
Linguistics 67%
Journalism 67%
Mathematics 58%
Engineering 58%
Sociology 58%
Philosophy 50%
Psychology 50%
Theater 50%
Chemistry 33%
Anthropology 33%
Biology 33%
Art 25%
Dance 25%


...and so, naturally, I became a computer programmer.

I'm quite sure that I didn't actually understand some of the statements in the way intended by the quizzer. But hey, to quote one of the items I strongly agreed with, "I love how sometimes a single word can change the entire meaning of the sentence." Oh, and: "I am obsessed with perfection in words."

Because of this, the fault clearly lies with the quizzer and not with myself.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home