Saturday, June 03, 2006

Vacation 2006

Pretty quiet here, I know. That's because we were on the Outer Banks of North Carolina last week enjoying unusually warm weather for this time of year. Because of that, we didn't log on to the internet once, we read zero newspapers, turned on the TV sparingly and basically unplugged, which is what vacations are for, right? And we just finished a six hour drive with multiple potty stops, so I won't post much tonight. We did visit Horton Vineyards last Saturday, so I may have something to say about that. Or not. And no, I didn't get one of "those" stickers for my car. A refrigerator magnet, yes, but no sticker. Bottom line is we had a great time, it was very conducive to relaxing and Ally really, really enjoyed the beach and the pool. Thanks to Lauren's folks for allowing us to use a week of their time share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home