Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mississippi Boy Visits China

LEE COUNTY NEIGHBORS: Return to China
SALTILLO - Daniel Clark has lived the life of an American youth since coming here 13 years ago as an adopted toddler from China.

Daniel has been an honor roll student involved in school activities. He's participated in 4-H and park-and-rec soccer, plus he's active in church. And in his recreation time at home, he enjoys playing video games against his two younger siblings.

At the same time, Daniel remains close to his Chinese heritage. This summer, his native country beckoned Daniel and others like him to visit their homeland and learn about its culture, history and art.

2 Comments:

Blogger shochikubailover said...

Ray,
I have been reading every post on your blog for years (I think) now. I learned about you (I think) from a link in your comments on Brian Stuy's site, when I was awaiting my angel. I had commented in the past that I was a fellow Virginian, I think I was a waiting Mommy to be then but I'm a bonafide mommy of a China angel now, my hubby and I are total wine hobbyists and he is a runner. I just want you to know how much I enjoy your blog. Keep it up!!!!!
Janet

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

Janet,

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations. You both will love being parents.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home